Monday 5 June 2017

Sweet Stampin' - for Dads or Special Men

Hello :o)

I'm a bit late with my Sweet Stampin' DT card, as it was our 10th wedding anniversary this weekend and I just didn't manage to squeeze in blogging.  Our theme for this week is 'for Dads or special men', so I made Pav's anniversary card using a fun new stamp I bought recently...


It comes with a few different sentiments... I've just repeated the 'love you' one.  It's also huge, so I adapted a 6" square card to fit it.  Coloured with copics (badly, as one of my pens started to run out halfway through colouring!), the papers are scraps from an old My Minds Eye pad.

I'm entering my card for the following challenges
Simon Says - anything goes
Crafty Cardmakers - special man/ boy or Father's Day
Addicted to Stamps - animals
Crazy 4 Challenges - repeat 3 times (stamped 'love you' 3 times)

Thanks for popping in, hope you have a lovely evening :o)

12 comments:

Lorraine said...

A brilliant card Lisa, love that stamp - he's fab
Lorraine x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Happy Anniversary, such a cute colourful card. I have some candy on offer

Chris said...

Aww, love it! Brilliant design, love how you've extended the height of the card to accommodate the image!
Hope you had a very happy anniversary.
Chris
x

Little K Smith said...

Hi Lisa
This is a great card, I love the layout and colours :)
Kelly.x

Lin said...

This giraffe is adorable, he sure made me smile when I opened your post, Lisa! Love all the panels, too! Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Glenda Atkins said...

Adorable giraffe and a delightful card, love it! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers. Happy Crafting!
Glenda DT

Janette said...

Gorgeous card,very cute, hope you had a happy anniversary...x

Carole Pollard said...

Such a fun card its brilliant Love and hugs Carole x

Judy McKay said...

Love the card. Great layering and design. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this week. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

AW! so cute and a delight.
Faith
x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Lisa this is so gorgeous hun, it made me smile from ear to ear when I saw it on the DT blog!! Love the colour combo and the layered card design is really fun getting taller to accommodate Mr Giraffe! Love it. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Juls said...

Awesome!! Xx