Tuesday 16 May 2017

Celebrate...

Hello :o)
 
I thought I'd never get this posted!  Blogger just wouldn't work using Chrome... got fed up watching the whirring thing (technical term lol) while it tried to load, and then gave up and tried through Explorer, seems to be working so far.  I seem to remember that I originally swapped over to Chrome because Explorer wouldn't work for Blogger though!
 

 
Anyway!  I bought some goodies from Craft Stash recently, so here's a card using some of them.  I'm really pleased with the stitched scalloped dies - they're great sizes, this one is the 3rd largest die (on a 6" square card), they'll come in very handy I think.  Every now and then I get an urge to sand down some core'dinations cardstock, and I think it works really well with embossing, especially for men's cards... I never seem to have enough male cards even though I really like making them!
 
I'm entering my card for the following challenges
Simon Says - going dotty
The Male Room - stars
Cute Card Thursday - dies & punches
My Time to Craft - masculine
 
Thanks for popping in, hope you have a lovely evening :o)
 
 


13 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Love the colours and sanded card. I switched to Chrome for the same reason, touch wood had no problems so far x

Lorraine said...

Love the design and colours on this card Lisa, and all those gorgeous dies
Lorraine x

Sarah said...

...ring of death I call the whirring thing!! Love this card, the colour combo is great for a chap and it's a super design xx

Annette said...

Fabulous masculine card and the sanding effect is great. Wonderful textures too. xx

Janette said...

Lovely Lisa, like the new die too....
I've been having problems with Firefox lately...odd isn't it...fingers crossed for it to sort itself out..x

Debra K. said...

What a fabulous use of Core'dinations card Lisa! Such a wonderful card design too for a guy. Love the embossing.
Since I bought my new laptop I've not had any problems and it uses Microsoft Edge. I hope it gets sorted out soon, maybe an investment in a little tech support would help? Debra x

Rocky said...

Love the colour combination and totally agree with you about sanded down cardstock, perfect for male cards. Thank you for joining us at TMR.

Tracy Freeman said...

Love the Core'dinations and design, such a fab male card !
Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge x

Carole Pollard said...

Brilliant design this is a fab Man card love and hugs Carole x

Wendy said...

Fabulous colours and design, love it!
Hugs
Wendy x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Ooh styley!! Love the colour combo on this one and the distressed papers. A fab masculine design hun. Love it! Hugs, Wends xoxo

MagsB said...

This is fab, Lisa! I love the colours, and the embossed and sanded background looks so good, too! Thanks for joining in at My Time to Craft!

love Mags B x

Shawna said...

OOOO.... I really enjoy the sanded effect on your card.. I have forgotten about that technique and now I have to use it.. You used it beautifully and the star die cut is perfect for our challenge at The Male Room.. Thank you for joining us at The Male Room!
Cyber Hugs,
Shawna DT