Saturday 1 October 2016

Oops, I forgot...

Hello!

Soooo.... I'm rubbish, and seem to have forgotten entirely about posting last week's Sweet Stampin' DT card, so I'm adding it now.  But make sure you join in with this week's challenge which is 'oh baby'!


It's been a very busy week with Morgan's 14th (14?... seriously, 14?!!!) birthday, plus birthday parties for a couple of friends and family members too.  And I've got a rotten cold.  So they're my excuses for forgetting to blog lol!

Items Used
Image - Pink Cat Studio
Colouring - Spectrum Noirs
Papers - Doodlebug
Sentiment - Simply Birthday Greetings Female - DigiStamp Boutique
MFT By the Numbers dies
Star punch, ribbon & buttons from my stash

Thanks for popping in, hope you're all well and having a lovely weekend :o)

7 comments:

Lorraine said...

Love this card Lisa, the owls are fab and I need those brilliant papers.
14 already! I know what you mean, Tom started 'big' school last month - he seems to have grown up really quickly!
Lorraine x

Whisper said...

Aaaah what a super fun brightly coloured card.

Happy Belated Birthday to Morgan, and i hope you feel better soon, luv Sam x

Carole Pollard said...

Better late than never your design is fabulous just love it. Sorry not been around to commnet been on my hols and rubbish wifi. Your last two makes are fabulous so talented. Hope the cold is getting better and Morgan had a fab birthday. Sending him belated Birthday wishes Love and hugs Carole x

Debra K. said...

Fantastic card Lisa and well worth waiting for! Wonderful colouring of this really fun image and a great card design.
Happy Belated Birthday Morgan!! Hope that cold goes away soon. Debra x

Sarah said...

What a fun card Lisa, love those bright colours and owls are such winners. Hope you soon feel better xx

Annette said...

Wow this is really different from your usual style, but no less gorgeous. Lovely card hun. xx

Anonymous said...

I love this, I'm a big fan of these papers xx