Saturday 9 July 2016

Floral Heart - DigiStamp Boutique DT

Happy Saturday :o)

I seem to be making a lot of wedding and anniversary cards at the moment, most of which I can't show yet, but I think I'm fairly safe blogging this one.

The image was one of this year's valentine's images from DigiStamp Boutique, but it works well for anniversaries too.


I printed it out twice, cut out and layered up the flowers.  Then roughly cut a heart shape around the image and distressed it so the shape didn't look too wonky!

Items Used
Image - Floral Heart - DigiStamp Boutique
Colouring - Spectrum Noirs
Flowers: GB1, GB3, GB7  Hearts: CT1, CT2, CT4  Leaves: IG4, IG6, IG8, IG10
Die'sire Essentials Lace Corner 2 - Crafter's Companion
Sentiment - Clearly Besotted
Wink of Stella (on the hearts)
Flower sequins & pearls from my stash

Can't believe there's only 1 week of school left!  This term seems to have flown... looking forward to having the boys off and getting out of the routine for a while.

Thanks for popping in, hope you have a lovely day :o)

10 comments:

Carole Pollard said...

Wonderful love this classy design love and hugs Carole x

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card Lisa, love the pretty heart.

Sarah said...

Love this card Lisa, a touch of CAS but not quite! The colours of the flowers look really fresh xx

Dawn Phillips said...

I love this stamp. I did an anniversary card in pinks and blue with it this week. I wish I'd taken a photo now. I love what you have done with it xx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Lisa, love this stamp and the fab design
Lorraine x

Anonymous said...

Fabulous x

debby4000 said...

Beautiful Anniversary Card.
luv
Debby

An Occasional Genius said...

That is gorgeous for an Anniversary card, very elegant hon. I'm with you on the school term thing xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

SO beautiful and simple, love the design
Faith
x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Wow, Lisa that is so striking and stunning! Love the gorgeous heart wreath and the decoupage of the flowers. Beautifully designed with the decorative corners. Beautiful. Hugs, Wends xoxo