Tuesday 21 June 2016

Alyssa Relaxing - DigiStamp Boutique DT

Hello everyone :o)

I've used an older image for this week's DigiStamp Boutique DT card - it's for my MIL's names day (a Polish thing) and I thought she'd like something girly.


Items Used
Image - Alyssa Relaxing - DigiStamp Boutique
Colouring - Spectrum Noir markers
Papers - Dress Shoppe - LOTV (retired)
Downton Abbey Ornate Circle Frame die - Crafter's Companion
Sara Signature Floral Duo die - Crafter's Companion
Sentimentals - Greetings - Birthday - Crafter's Companion
Glamour Dust in Crystal
Doodlebug Enamel Dots

Thanks for popping in, hope you have a lovely evening :o)

10 comments:

Little K Smith said...

A lovely card Lisa, I love the colours 'n' papers and your colouring is wonderful too :)
Kelly.x

Debra K. said...

Wonderful card for you MIL! Love the image and your design. Fab choice of papers which look great on black card. Debra x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Lisa love the image and fabulous colour's and design
Dianne xx :)

Whisper said...

Oooo what a great girly image and layout, Luv Sam x

Sarah said...

I really like this card Lisa. Super colours and such a lovely image which you have coloured perfectly xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A Lovely feminine and bubbly card.
Faith
x

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card Lisa, love the sweet image and pretty design.

Donna x

Anonymous said...

Fab Lisa x

Kat W said...

Very cute and girly, and I love the soft colours on the image and papers :-)
Big hugs, Kat xx

Craftdee said...

Great card Lisa. I've had this image for years, never used - and I don't know why because every time I see it I think "ooh, like that" You've shown her off to perfection ;-) Donna xx