Saturday 11 June 2016

A card and my happy news!

Happy Saturday everyone :o)

Some of you might already have seen this on FB, but I'm very happy to say I was chosen to be part of The Inspirers DT for Crafter's Companion... so exciting!


I made this card just before I found out I'd made the team, so thought I'd save it to post now... it's not a DT card, but does feature a gorgeous Crafter's Companion die (another one that I couldn't resist... oops!).



Items Used
Die'sire Fancy Edge'ables Butterfly Dreams - Crafter's Companion
Stamp - LOTV
Papers - Studio Light
MFT Stitched Circle Scallop Frames
Memento Ink in Sweet Plum
Pearls from my stash

Thanks for popping in, hope you have a lovely day :o)

16 comments:

Donna Mosley said...

Beautiful card Lisa, so chuffed to be on a DT together again hun.

Donna x

Kelly Lloyd said...

Great card Lisa. Looking forward to working on this team together :-). Xx

Jan said...

Congratulations Lisa. Can't wait to se what you create xx Jan

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Lisa, the butterfly border is so pretty.
Congratulations on your new DT spot.
Lorraine x

Jo said...

Congratulations Lisa, your card is gorgeous!
hugs Jo x

Sarah said...

Well done Lisa!! Fantastic card xx

Kat W said...

Absolutely fantastic news and many congratulations on your well deserved spot as an Inspirer!!
I love this cute yet elegant design and that butterfly die really is gorgeous. Inspirer? Enabler?! All I know is I really want that die now - lol!
Big hugs, Kat xx

Jules said...

Hi Lisa

Many, many congratulations on your DT position .. .. so very well deserved! Have fun!!

Loving your card too. Gorgeous colour!

Love Jules xx

XxJULESxX said...

Congrats Lisa great news! and love the card!

Debra K. said...

Congratulations Lisa! They're lucky to have you :D. You'll be brilliant as a member of the team making wonderful cards like this one. Debra x

Debs said...

Mahoooosive congrats Lisa - so well deserved and they are so lucky to have you onboard.
Fabulous card - the border die is stunning.
Enjoy the rest of the weekend.
Debs xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Lisa, that's awesome hunny! Congratulations!! Gorgeous creation with their fabby die and I know there'll be no shortage of stunning designs with you on the team. Yay you! Hugs, Wends x

Squirrel x said...

Congratulations sweetie! Quality will out. Mind you, I think you will be kept kinda busy :o Looking forward to seeing all your fabbie makes. Hugs xx

Annette said...

Ooooh congrats on your new post and a lovely card to start with.

Carole Pollard said...

Well done you that fabulous news and so deserved This is a very beautiful card gorgeous die love and hugs Carole x

Anonymous said...

Congratulations well done & fab card x