Wednesday 23 June 2010

Karens Doodles 16th Challenge


Well I'm running a bit behind today - I changed over to the 'new blogger' (I know, everybody else did this ages ago, but I don't like change!).  I thought it was supposed to make adding photos easier, but I can't seem to get them where I want them and there's no logic to where they end up.  After lots of faffing this morning, I gave up and just used one pic!  Anyway, onto the new challenge at Karen's Doodles UK and this week we'd like to see you 'tag it' - it can just be a tag or you could include a tag on your card.

I've used the lovely Rosie Dance image, available here.  I've coloured her with promarkers and given her dress a good coat of glamour dust - I love that stuff :o)  The tag was cut with a sizzix bigz die that my friend lent me, and I think I might buy the die now I've played with it... actually there's no might about it lol.  The paper is from the Forever Friends Pink Parfait pad, ribbon & gems from my stash and the rose is from Wild Orchid Crafts.  There's not much to it really!

I'm also entering my tag for a couple of challenges:








22 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Lisa this is just soo cute. Great image.

Kathleen said...

Fab tag. I like how you did the dress. Kathleen x

craftyb said...

awwww...this is adorable...LOVE her sparkly dress....thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Creations! bx

Catherine said...

What a beautiful tag Lisa ! I love the glitter on the little dress, so cute ! Smiles from Catherine

Joey said...

Hiya Lisa

fabulous tag great shape!

Joey.x

Jill said...

What a great elephant image! Lovely card. Thanks for playing at Kaboodledoodles this week. Jill

coops said...

oh this is great lisa, love the tag shape and fabulous image and colours.luv coops.xx

Di said...

Great tag lisa love the little elephant.yes the photo uploading dives me mad too, it must be something we're doing wrong, or failing to do. Di.x

Sue said...

Hi Lisa
aww what a gorgeous tag, luv the shape, sue,x

Viv said...

Might have to get some glamour dust! Her dress is so cute! Love it Lisa! Viv xx

Anne said...

Hi Lisa
cute as a button, love all the sparkle
Anne x

Faye said...

I'm not coming to visit you anymore, you keep costing me!! ;) I just LOVE your tag, it's gorgeous. I also don't like change, or wasting time faffing! Thanks for playing at kaboodles. x

debby4000 said...

Oh fabulous tag Lisa.
luv
Debby

Stef H said...

this is too, too cute.... and fabulous!

i hate when blogger does that!

Lindsey said...

Gorgeous Lisa! Just a quick stop by while the paracetamol is working to let you know you won at Fab n Funky this week hun!
Linds xxx

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Lisa this is gorgeous what a beautifully coloured tag and just adore that image all lovely and glittery I love it.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Unknown said...

oh this is gorjuss, well done hun xx

Annie said...

cute card and I love the sparkle!
hugs, annie x

Nannieflash said...

Hi Lisa, wow love your tag, that image is so cute and your papers fabulous. With love and hugs Shirleyxxx

crafty amy said...

Hiya Lisa, I am sorry I am late getting round again I am just catching up on all my DT's now. This is great and I love this image :D I am not sure if I'm on the new blogger or not I will have to look now lol :D

Hugs

Amy xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Fantastic tag Lisa. I love it. You are not the only one late in changing over to the new blogger. I still haven't as I have seen friends blogs with things posted on top of one another. Think I will stay how I am!!!

Cathy
xxxx

Georgia said...

Wow! That elehpant's dress is just to cute! Great job letting it shine!! Thanks for playing at the Crafty Creations Challenge.