Thursday 10 December 2009

Blue & silver Christmas



Pav's off work this week so I'm making the most of him being around to entertain our littlest monster, and getting lots of Christmas cards made! I've made 4 of this design just to try and get as much done as I can.

The image is an Elzybells stamp, coloured with promarkers, with a chalked sky background and sakura clear glitter pen on the falling snowflakes, and polar white flowersoft for snow. My circles are all cut with Nellie Snellen circle dies - my favourite toys at the moment! The papers are Doodlebug, layered onto mirri card, with some blue coredinations for the circles. The flower was cut with a sizzix die from mirri card, with a big gem centre. The wavy silver strip that I've used instead of ribbon, was from a pack of different coloured strips bought from a craft fair ages ago.

I'm entering my card for the following challenges:

And this one's a quick card for Sunday Sketch & Stamp. My mum wanted a card for my cousin's birthday so hopefully this one will do.
I've used a Riley moose (Hanna?) stamp, coloured with promarkers. The papers are Doodlebug, yellow cardstock is DCWV, sentiment is a download from Pink Petticoat. Added a couple of red rainbow drops to finish.


10 comments:

Mrs Bs Blog said...

Great cards, love the flowersoft you`ve used for snow and the bear and moose images are both so cute! xxx

Patricia St Martin said...

love your cards Lisa.... Never heard of Nellie Snellen cuts must be something by you. Love the way it cuts the circles out.
How is your little guy doing???

Victoria said...

fab cards hunny, love the blue and silver

Victoria
x

Dragonlady said...

hi Lisa,

Fab cards and I love your take on the Mojo Monday sketch.

Hugs Ali x

gina g said...

Gorgeous cards Lisa you've been really busy since my last visit, i bet your little one is getting excited now lol. luv gina xx

helencreaty1 said...

i love both cards, and the details you put on the first card are so cute =),
hugssss
havea nice day
helen

Arianne said...

Great cards!
Thank you for playing along with my sketch at SS&S.

Hugs, Arianne
SS&S team

Nannieflash said...

Hi Lisa, wow two gorgeous cards, youve certainly been busy they are beautiful. Well done with love and hugs Shirleyxxxxx

NGCARDS said...

Absolutely beautiful work! Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations! xxx

Iris said...

Really cute cards.

Thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp Challenge.

Hugs
Iris and the DT