Tuesday 17 November 2009

ICSketches 43 GD card


Well it's my 3rd week as Guest Designer at Inspirational Card Sketches, just one more week to go :o( It's another great sketch, and the DT have made some gorgeous cards, so have a go if you can!

I've used a new Digistamp Boutique image - this cute little dragon is Harold :o) He's coloured with promarkers, and cut out with nestie circles. I've then drawn around the nestie and cut another slightly larger circle out to mount him on. The paper is Daisy Bucket and the cardstock is DCWV. I've used the smallest of my new Nellie Snellen circle dies to cut the little fancy circle that I've mounted the numbers on - this card is for my cousin who will be 21 (obviously lol) at the weekend. I actually can't believe he's going to be 21 - I remember taking him to the park in his buggy when he was a baby! The numbers are cut with the Sizzix 'night & day' alphabet dies. Added a couple of buttons from stash to finish.

Apologies for the less than brilliant photos, it's getting so hard to get a decent photo now, it's sooo dull all the time! Think I'm getting a daylight lamp for Christmas though, so hopefully that will help.


I'm entering my card for the following challenges:



17 comments:

Donnas Den said...

Lovely card, Lisa. I've ordered a light tent from amazon for £13. Don't know what it'll be like but I've seen other people using them.

Bye for now.

Donna

Squirrel x said...

Teeheehee, what an adorable little dragon! I just love this hun, terrific card. Hugs, Squirrelxx

Gunn (Merete) said...

Cute card. Love the papers and buttons.
Thanks for joining SFTW this week and good luck.
Gunn :-D

gina g said...

LOl Lisa love the image he's so cute, brilliant card. luv gina xx

Michele Spera said...

Hey Lisa
thought i had added myself to your blog when we started totally gorjuss, but now I did:-)
love the DP you used and the image is too cute. Love the layout:-)
Xmichelex

Victoria said...

brill card hun, lovley to see you're putting those frames to use! They are so difficult to put to one side and not use aren't they?

love
Victoria
x

Denise Clark said...

What a fun card. Your dragon looks like he is going to steal that yummy cupcake! Love your fancy circle with the two buttons on each side. Great touch!

CraftyC said...

Aw, cute card Lisa, love the image, so sweet!
Clairex

debby4000 said...

Oh this is such a cute card, fab.
luv
Debby

Pop's Cards said...

He is so cute i love the colours that you have used one him, thanks for playing along this week at cupcake hugs pops x x x

Elizabeth P said...

So cute card Lisa! I love the soft colours and the cute image! great work! ;)

Anonymous said...

Great card Lisa,
Sue x

Nancy said...

What a cute card, Lisa:O) The image is adorable, love the pretty papers, the flower with the number on is fab.
Thank you for joining us at Stampin' for the Weekend, good luck!
Nancy;O)

Liza said...

Such a gorgeous card and a great image. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

Liza x

BA said...

this is such a cute card lisa
xoxo BA

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Lisa, what a cute card. The image is adorable and your colouring is fab. Gorgeous papers and the fancy circle is stunning. Thanks for joining in with my theme of 'digital' over at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

Donna said...

Fabbilicous card Lisa, love the gorgeous colours and layout! Thanks for joining in the digi image fun at Cupcake this week :) Donna x