Friday 16 October 2009

Totally Gorjuss DT card - 1st challenge pink!


It's the very first Totally Gorjuss challenge today and we're starting with a nice easy one - pink! I hope you'll all ink up your lovely gorjuss girls and join in with us :o)

I think my card is a bit simple for our very first challenge, but it was just what happened when I sat down to make my card unfortunately! I've used the 'flower girl' stamp, and coloured her with promarkers and a touch of white highlighter. Image cut out with circle nesties and edged with distress ink in tattered rose. The papers are My Mind's Eye (wild asparagus I think, can't remember!). The flowers are green tara, with a sprinkle of glamour dust and some big gem centres. I've added a strip of tulle with a sheer pink ribbon over the top and a few little gems to finish it off.

Can't wait to see everyone's entries for our first challenge, ooh lots of lovely pink cards to look at :o)




7 comments:

Juls said...

very sweet! Love how you have added sparkle to the flowers!

Victoria said...

Fab card hun and congrats on the DT position, brill news. Will be joining in with this challlenge, I've had a serious lack of pink on my blog recently!

Victoria
x

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card hun, so sweet and I love pink! Congrats on your DT post hun, the party is in full swing here, could be a long night here!!!
hugs Mandy xx

Kimmie said...

Hi Lisa;

Thanks for you're comment at my card.
You've made a nice looking, lovely card.
Nice colors.

XXX Kim

Tammy said...

What a beautiful card! I love all the pink, and your coloring is awesome! Thank you for stopping by my blog!

Hugs, Tammy

cats whiskers said...

Oh I just love this card, fabulous colours and great image
Hugs Jacqui

Annie said...

such an adorable card and a new challenge, well new to me! I will have to get inking and colouring and try to join in.
hugs, annie x